- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
I am currently working on behalf of a local charity who are looking for a Co-ordinator to help manage their specialist service for people with Learning Disabilities.
Salary: £29,033 pro rata
Bradford People First is a user-led, self-advocacy organisation, run by and for people with learning disabilities. We aim to improve the lives of people with learning disabilities in the Bradford District by helping them have their voices heard. We do this in myriad ways.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Leading and managing the staff team
- Provide support and training to a team of up to 40 volunteers who have learning disabilities
- Budgeting and overall financial management
- Supervision and appraisals
- Supporting the management committee
- Writing bids to generate income
- Provide strong leadership If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
“coordinator”, “supported living coordinator”, “care coordinator”, “learning disabilities”