- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Care Manager needed in Waterbeach, up to £30K pa + interviewing immediately!
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly and dementia within domiciliary care. The organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service in the community and its excellent support to its staff. This service is currently providing over 500 hours of care per week and has the addition of 10 live in clients.
What are they looking for?
- You might be a branch manager looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management or working towards
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Ensuring quality of care for service users
- £28-30K per annum
- 40 hours per week
- Increasing standards of care and kindness
- Operating efficiency
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce on or alternatively send me your CV via email .
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, branch Manager, West Midlands, Cambridgeshire, domiciliary care