- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,539.00 - £19,639.00 gross per year
- ORKNEY ISLANDS SCOTLAND
ORKNEY HEALTH AND CARE
Care at Home Services
Care Organiser (2 posts)
20 hours per week, Shift working over 7 days
£22,549 - £23,759 (Including shift allowance and Distant Islands Allowance)
Do you have excellent organisational skills? Are you good at forward planning and keeping people informed? Do you have the ability to work under pressure? Are you confident and capable of working with sophisticated electronic rostering systems? If so you could be the person we are looking for!
We are looking for creative thinkers who can cope with pressure while finding solutions to last minute problems but who also feel just as comfortable dealing with the more routine aspects of the role.
You will be expected to:
• Be highly organised
• Work on your own initiative
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with carers, clients and colleagues.
• Maintain accurate records both electronically and on paper
• Have excellent communication skills
• Capable of ensuring the most efficient use of Home Care’s staffing resource to ensure that the quality of Service delivery is maintained at all times.
You will receive appropriate training for the role and be supported by experienced colleagues and management. You will be listened to and appreciated; any ideas and suggestions about the role will be readily accepted and openly discussed.
You should hold a minimum of SVQ 2 or equivalent level qualification in a relevant subject OR where the essential qualification is not held, a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a similar post is required.
For an informal discussion, please contact Billy Gunn, Registered Manager, telephone: (01856) 888390.
Closing date: Sunday 14 July 2019
Please note that interview expenses are not payable for this post.
- social work