- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Younger Persons Care Support Worker- We are expanding and are looking for?Care Support?Workersto join our team based inCostesseyon a permanent basis, with both full and part-time?hours available as well as sleep shifts and waking nights. Cascade Banks House supports young people (aged 13-18), living with autism, mental health conditions and learning difficulties along the road to greater independence
For the roles ofYounger Persons Care SupportWorker,?we are offering an hourly rate up to £8.71?plus benefits of additional hours, sleep in nights and bonuses based on OFSTED inspection reports.
We are looking for positive role models to join our team as aYounger Persons Care Support Worker?and provide support in ensuring the promotion and provision of the highest standard of care is always delivered, to maximise their life potential ina way that respects their privacy and dignity, whilst promoting independence and ensuring recognition of equality and diversity.
As aYounger Persons Care SupportWorker,?you will be responsible for:?
- Assisting residents where support is required,following support plans, risk assessments and actively reviewing progress using the outcome star model
- Supporting residents to participate in educational sessions, physical activities, group activities and activities of daily living
- Documenting and evidencing care by completing daily progress notes and being involved in discussing how best to support aresidentsneeds in the least restrictive way
- Taking responsibility for key working with specific residents and leading on their care with the support of specialist group managers
- Promoting the health and well-being of residents in terms of both physical health and mental health
- General day-to-day upkeep of the house
- Assisting residents with meal preparation, personal care and other essential living skills to promote development and progression towards independence
You don't specifically have to be a qualifiedYounger Persons Care Support Worker?to apply for this?role, an NVQ would be beneficial but is not essential as we can provide support through completing the care certification as part of the induction programme. It would be beneficial for candidates to have function skills in English and Maths to GCSE level D, however again this is not completely essential. But you should have a genuine interest in supporting people with Autism, mental health conditions and learning difficulties.
Candidatesmust also have good communication, listening, observational and writing skills as well as a high level of personal integrity and maintain a clean and tidy appearance.
In return we provide a full and robust induction and the successful applicant will beenrolled onto our e-learning to gain in-depth knowledge about how we work and the different difficulties/ diagnoses our residents live with. We also offer regular training opportunities and a salary of up to £8.71 per hour for candidates with the desiredqualifications and experience.
If you have thenecessary skills and experience and would like to
be considered for this opportunity, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
No Recruitment Agencies Please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: support worker, carer, social worker, care assistant
Here at Spider we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.
Contact Information:- Name: Jenny Irons- Email: email@example.com