- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £23,850.00 - £27,000.00 gross per year
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Multi Trade Carpenter to join our Planned Works Team working in the Oxfordshire/Wiltshire region.
As a Carpenter you will carry out all forms of carpentry repairs in our properties and elsewhere in accordance with work schedules.
Tasks to include:
- 1st fix and 2nd fix carpentry
- Install windows, doors, door frames - Internal and external.
- UPVC servicing and installation
- Locksmithing and gaining entry via lock snapping, drilling and picking.
- All types of fencing, posts, feather edge, chain link and panels.
- Kitchen fitting, kitchen building and minor joinery.
- Out of hours and lone working
You should have experience within a similar role, ideally from within a Residential/Housing sector and must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 2 (or equivalent).
This is a full time role, working 40 Hours per week. A van, tool allowance, iPad, uniform and PPE will also be provided along with great benefits including 25 days paid holiday and a £450 flexible benefit pot.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience and have the ability to drive a company van.