- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cartier - Ecommerce Manager
How will you make an impact?
- You will develop and implement the Maison strategy and 3-year plan for the development and management of the UK multi-channel online business: in-house e-commerce, e-retailers, department stores, wholesale dealers.
- You will design Cartier UK online roadmap according to Cartier and Richemont requirements
- You will define and implement relevant KPIs to measure performance of the online distribution channel
- You will keep ahead of competitive landscape and industry trends
- You will establish and build on strategic partnerships
- You will be the central contact point with HQ teams, local teams and partners
- You will identify key levers to enhance customer experience to drive traffic to website and physical stores
- You will manage execution of platform launches and oversee day to day of existing platforms
- You will lead the omnichannel project by coordinating the omnichannel task force, defining roadmap and work plan How will you experience success with us?
- Strong and demonstrable experience in an Ecommerce trading capacity
- Previous experience in building an ecommerce strategy and executing the operational road map
- Ability to develop and manage sales accounts in third party e-commerce partnerships
- End to end project management experience is important including website replatform
- Experience of YOOX platform a plus
- Commercially minded with the desire to always improve and stay abreast of innovations in the digital landscape
- Previous experience of managing a team through leadership and inspiration will be important
- Strong client and stakeholders management/leadership, dynamic and self-motivated
- Results-oriented and understands how to create, implement and drive relevant KPI’s for the online business How do we keep you smiling?
You will enjoy driving sales, optimising brand awareness, improving customer journey, coordinating with UK Retail, Wholesale, Marketing, Merchandising, Customer Service, CRM teams, and HQ services. You will work in a rewarding environment, surrounded by passionate and experienced team members.
Your journey with us:
We aim to provide a valuable recruitment process, allowing you to gain exposure to some key decision makers and influencing individuals.
1st Stage – Initial screening call with the Richemont Talent Team
2nd Stage – Face to face meeting with the Hiring Manager
3rd Stage – Final interview with the HR Manager
Learn More about life at Richemont and our maisons:
- ms project