- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job title:CAS Surface Designer
Hourly Rate:Competitive (DOE)
A UK based centre of excellence for automotive design and engineering, who also provide research and development principallybut also for selected partners in the automotive industry are seeking a CAS Surface Designers to support the ongoing projects in the UK design studio.
You will be required to:
- Create and release surfaces that faithfully capture design intent
- To assist the creative process by interpreting 2D Sketches into 3D data
- To assist the technical development process by integrating engineering, manufacturing and key technical attributes concurrently with design intent during surface creation You will have the following skills:
- Be able to demonstrate advanced skill-setin creative digital surface creation using Alias software
- Can demonstrate technical digital surface creation using Alias software
- Experience of working with engineering inputs
- Can interpret design sketches to create appropriate surface proposals
- Can meet deadlines Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.