- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
New Job! An exciting opportunity for a case handler to join a leading solicitors in Liverpool.
My client is looking for a Case Handler to join their Debt Department. The Case Handler will be responsible for helping clients who have debts against them. The Case Handler will do this by researching the Creditor's and Debtor's rights against one another and will work with clients to help them become debt free.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Collate and verify the accuracy of all the information relating to the client's personal details and their creditors;
- Managing information in an orderly manner and producing reports following consideration of these;
- Compiling letters of claims as well as responses;
- Submit legal requests and liaise with creditors;
- Collect relevant information in respect of the debts in order to provide sound advice to clients;
My client has a very helpful case handling system which is automated and assists with setting timescales and prompts with next steps which the successful candidate will be able to take advantage of.
My client is willing to consider candidates with varying experience to include personal injury.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits.
Please apply for more information
About the company