- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
Page Personnel are delighted to be partnered with our client in recruiting a Cash Management Assistant to join their business.
Our client is a well-respected business with a head office in Renfrewhsire.
The successful candidate will likely have the following responsibilities:
* Pro-actively interface with the business and customers to resolve any queries relating to cash management, ensuring process compliance and identify on-going process improvements.
* Ensure all transactions to the bank accounts are recorded accurately and in a timely.
* Responsible for the accurate & timely allocation of all cash received for the Group.
* Reconcile all operational bank accounts, resolving any issues to ensure the balance sheets accurately reflect the underlying business transactions.
* Reconcile daily files and ensure accurate payments are made to 3rd party operators on behalf of Advance car parking process.
* Reconcile daily advance files to ensure monies received reconciles to what we expect to receive per the online booking systems and liaise with stakeholders.
* Process Intercompany transactions required to reflect movement of cash/goods/services within the Group.
* Reconcile all intercompany accounts, resolving any queries, within month end deadlines.
* Perform any ad hoc duties to assist the team as and when required to by the Finance Team Manager.
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
Working knowledge of double entry book keeping & bank reconciliations.
Working knowledge of Business World ERP, particularly Cash Management & General Ledger, or similar system.
Proficient in the practical use of Microsoft Office packages (particularly, Excel and Word).
Highly numerate and literate with strong analytical skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels by appropriate means.
Strong organisational skills, with ability to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines
This role offers a competitive salary between £20,000-£23,000 plus benefits