- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The front line staff/cashier is our first point of contact with our customers and first impressions count as you will be representing the GDK Brand.We expect you to greet the customers with a warm smile and a pleasant greeting.
The core function of a German Doner Kebab cashier is to meet and exceed customer satisfaction. To promote the services and products offered in the restaurant, handles cash and sales transactions. This position requires you to be a good communicator, positive behaviour and possess numerical, financial, some admin and computer skills. You are also in charge to maintain cleanliness of your area at all times.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Take customer orders at the counter
- Receive payments and present change to customers
- Make reservations for customers
- Appeal to impatient or irritated customers, especially during rush hours
- Manage the register, including all credit card and cash operations
- Ensure a balance of the register at the end of the shift or working period
- Maintains cleanliness of counter and front off store during work hours and end of shift
- Ensuring the fridge is always stocked with cold beverages & sauces.
- Ability to work with flexibility in a continuous schedule of day, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- He/she should be able to work in standing positions for up to eight hours per period.
A qualified candidate for the position of a restaurant cashier must have outstanding interactive and communication skills and also possess the enthusiasm to work with other staff as a team player.
In addition to these, the following qualities are sought for:
- experience in working in a similar role (cashier/interacting and dealing with customers)
- Excellent mathematical, multitasking, and computer skills
- Proficiency in using computers, calculator, and other machines required for transactions
- Outstanding customer relation skills and ability to ensure a customer priority culture
Full Training will be provided. Being able to speak, read and write English is a must, and other language is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- cashier: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)