- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Apply by email or Phone site at Shell Lancaster, Caton Road, Lancaster LA1 3PE on 01524 844302.
Ask to speak to Quts.
24 hours - No fixed shifts - nights and weekends included
Must be 18 or over.
Our Customer Service Champions make sure that our service station is always a welcoming place for customers. They keep it clean and safe, with everything working well. Above everything, they enjoy helping customers to have a great day. The job is hard work but very rewarding.
- Welcoming and greeting customers.
- Providing great customer satisfaction through excellent service.
- Keeping the station looking great at all times.
- Maintaining a fully stocked shop.
- Understanding customers’ needs and wants.
- Managing point-of-sale processes.
- Receiving in new stock.
- Knowing about our products and sharing that knowledge with customers.
We are looking for people who will always be friendly and welcoming to customers, giving them full attention and treating them as guests. Other responsibilities are:
- Working well under pressure and without constant supervision.
- Knowing all about the products we sell and being ready to explain them to customers.
- Being a great communicator – talking with customers and taking time to understand what they need. Bring your personality to work.
- Being sincere and positive at all times.
If you are a hard working, honest, reliable person with a flair for customer service, then this is the job for you.
Employer claims an exemption under the Equality Act.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £8.21 /hour