- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10.00 - £11.00 gross per hour
Connect Appointments are now recruiting for experienced Cask Handlers, who has a sound understanding of the maturation process and are fully coherent with spirits industry legislation for our fantastic client.
Our client offers a very friendly working environment, making this an ideal role for anybody who has a great work ethic and an outgoing, friendly personality.
We are looking for a reliable, hardworking people who have a positive working attitude with strong cask handling and maturation knowledge.
To be successful in this role you must have previous Cask Handling experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Successful Cask Handler will be responsible for the safe movement of the spirit within an established set of process procedures.
- Required to support a range of activities on site including filling, warehousing, disgorging and empty cask handling, to ensure targets are met relating to quality, service and cost.
- Operating filling stations
- General warehouse responsibilities
Skills and experience
- Cask handling experience
- Experience of working in a team-orientated environment would be advantageous, although support and development will be provided.
- Basic PC skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Manual handling experience.
- The most important attribute will be to have the right behavioural skills, which demonstrate a 'can do attitude'
- General warehouse experience
- Forklift licence - counterbalance
Rate of pay - £10.00 to £11.00
If you have previous experience of working within a spirit maturation environment within the last few years. We would like to hear from you. Please contact our Grangemouth office on 01324 464951 and ask for Sasha or send your most current CV.