- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Casual Stock Taker
Hours of Work: Up to 48hours per week
Casual Contract with ongoing and regular work to suit your lifestyle andpersonal commitments.
Working Days: Monday – Sunday.
Hours of Work: Scheduled shift patterns with variable early and latestart times.
Salary – £8.21 p/hr plus 3 tier productivity related bonus earn upto £9.44p/hr
Orridge is a trusted stocktaking provider with a reputation for quality.We deliver accurate and cost-effective stocktake solutions
to a strong andexpanding customer base.
Operating throughout the UK and mainland Europe we offer stocktakingsolutions to the pharmacy and retail sectors, including
warehouse &distribution and supermarkets.
We have several exciting opportunities throughout the Midlandsfor stock takers. You will be joining existing teams to work across
the Midlandsregion, supporting the Operations team with stock taking activities using hand held terminals to accurately count
What skills are we looking for?
· Previous Warehousing, Retail experience with Hand Held or Bar Code scanning experience desirable.
· No stocktake experience required as full training given.
· Customer service experience desirable
· Professional and smart appearance
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work as a team
· Able to follow a clear instructions and procedures
· Good knowledge of basic Maths and English.
· Flexible availability
· Willing to travel / Driving licence desirable.
· Own transport desirable.
· Transport collection pick up points available within certain areas post codes.
What we offer in return:
· Flexible working hours to suit your circumstances
· Online Facility to draw down a percentage of your well-earned pay in advance and after a qualifying work period.
· Accrued holiday pay
· £8.21 p/hour on a zero hours casual contract
· 3 tier productivity bonus scheme up to £9.44p/hr.
· Contributory pension
· Opportunities to work with different customers and colleagues daily
· Excellent development/progression opportunities.
(This role will involve working unsociable hours, working earlymornings or night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to
hire anyoneunder the age of 18 years.
Inventories take approximately 6-8 hours tocomplete; however, it may take longer depending on the size of the store andthe level
of inventory to be counted)
If you like what you hear and have the right skills and experience tomake a difference as a stock taker for Orridge please apply
- customer service