- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
The Category Manager for this organisation will be responsible for:
- End to end category management of a range of indirect categories.
- Establishing category overviews and sourcing strategies and initiating relevant KPIS.
- Supplier Management: Ensuring appropriate agreements are in place for new contracts and evaluating current arrangements.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to agree procurement plans and identify opportunities for improved value for money.
The ideal Category Manager for this organisation will demonstrate the following:
- Proven procurement professional with a rounded commercial skill set (strategic sourcing, contract and supplier management).
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with an ability to work autonomously.
- Exposure to effective procurement within a regulated environment.
- Able to engage and influence stakeholders across the organisation using a consultative approach.