- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Role Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- CATEGORY VISION: Execute a 3 Year vision for category growth in the focus customers which identifies new ways to unlock consumption and purchase for the category.
- CATEGORY FUNDAMENTALS: Support the wider Category Development Team through provision of merchandising plans across all our retail customers to include ownership and management of product databases and associated agency relationships. Develop and execute differentiated strategies and tactics for focus customers that maximise range, distribution, location, availability, promotions and space (macro, primary and secondary) for the Category.
- INSIGHTS, ANALYIS AND REPORTING: Support the Channel Category Controller and Category Team through the provision of accurate and actionable data analysis and ad hoc reporting as required to deliver the category vision and fundamentals across the channel. The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate will have:
- Understanding of the UK Retail trade (required)
- Data collation and interpretation/analysis skills(required)
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint user (required)
- Understanding of basic Category Management principles, customer-facing experience within a category management function (preferred)
- Proficient user of JDA Space Planning (preferred)
- Knowledge of data tools including IRI, Nielsen and Kantar (preferred)