- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Do you have experience as a catering, hospitality or bar team member? Are you a team player and not afraid to role up your sleeves? I'm looking to speak with experienced temp with a hospitality or catering background that pride themselves on delivering a professional, personable and efficient service at all times.
Our clients within the corporate and luxury sector in the Property and Construction sector need staff to assist them on a short term, temporary basis with a minimum of 1 years experience in corporate environments within similar roles. Being a temporary candidate means you must be available immediately and ready to commit to temporary assignments.
- Previous hospitality and catering experience
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently
- Exceptional work ethic, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in corporate environments
The following duties are essential;
- Daily set up of conference room suites for meetings
- Making refreshments
- Carry trays from the ground floor to meeting rooms on the ground, first and second floor
- Provide refreshments to meetings throughout the day, and from time to time assemble lunch for meetings within the office
- Push trolleys around the building
- Operate dishwasher to complete washing up throughout the working day
Please apply today to be considered! You will only be contacted if you fit the criteria.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- meeting rooms
- kitchen assistant
- corporate catering