- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,325.00 - £17,750.00 gross per year
Spicerhaart is one of the largest integrated property services businesses in the United Kingdom. Since the company began in 1989, our vision has been to transform the way in which property is sold in the UK and overseas - creating a one-stop shop for financial and legal services, surveying and estate agency.
Valunation is the surveying arm of the Spicerhaart group providing nationwide survey and valuation solutions to major UK mortgage lenders, packagers and brokers as well as to property specialists and individuals.
Before a purchaser can buy a property, a mortgage lender will instruct us to undertake a Valuation Report, Homebuyers Report or Building Survey on that property before agreeing to lend the money.
Valunation has invested heavily in technology which allows our team of qualified Chartered Surveyors across the UK, backed up by a Central Support Team, to carry out the work quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
We follow clear policies and procedures, paying close attention to risk management, to provide expert reports in accordance with our Quality Assurance procedures, to ISO 9001:2008 standards. We also adhere to lenders' and RICS' guidelines.
You will be responsible for booking appointments for a group of Chartered surveyors and to provide a central point of contact to deal with any queries or problems.
Key Performance Indicators that you will be specifically targeted on are:- - the percentage of cases dealt with within an hour
- the percentage of cases booked within Service Level Agreement
- the percentage of cases logged with comparable data
These targets may changed or be added to in line with business requirements
- Booking appointments by phone
- Ensuring timescales are managed
- Prioritising and balancing workloads for surveyors
- Dealing with any queries or problems
- Updating and maintaining in-house systems
- Any other duties in line with business requirements
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Customer service background and ability to take and accept customer feedback.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel, Internet and email.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Excellent standard of English, both written and verbal.
We offer a competitive salary along with excellent training opportunities and a great working environment.
- customer service
- iso 9001