- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Administrator Salary: £16,600.00 per annum
Job Type: Full time, permanent role; 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. No weekends!
- have an eye for detail and organisational skills;
- provide excellent customer service with a passion for helping people;
- possess English and Maths qualifications to Level 2 standard (or equivalent);
- work as a team player who can adapt to changing circumstances;
- want to support long term unemployed and vulnerable adults to gain skills for employment.
Go Train support thousands of people every year to get back into work, and we are looking for a dedicated individual to support the brand new training centre team’s administrative duties.
- be the first point of contact for all visitors to the centre;
- support the team with audits, ensuring all paperwork is of an excellent quality;
- motivate and inspire our clients to realise their potential;
Go Train offers:
- opportunities for personal and professional development
- pension scheme
- healthcare cash-back scheme
- your birthday off every year
- a rewarding role that really does transform lives of our learners.
Closing date for applications: 19th July 2019.
Go Train reserves the right to remove a vacancy at any time prior to the published closing date.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
- customer service