- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £21,000.00 gross per year
Before I tell you about the job let me tell you about the benefits of working for this fantastic client.
- Early finish Fridays
- Free onsite parking
- Close to the City Centre
- Competitive Salary with fantastic performance related bonus payed annually
- Great Benefit entitlement
- Career and progression opportunities
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, to work for this Wakefield based property management company.
This role is responsible for the smooth operation of their current portfolio, ensuring the clients have a safe and pleasant workplace environment from which they can trade.
My Client has a large presence across the UK with multiple Office and Storage sites to let, all in which have been renovated and have high occupancy levels throughout the year meaning business is going great.
Key duties of the role
- Deal with general client and stakeholder queries
- Cross sell other centres if appropriate space is not available - ensure familiarity with the portfolio in general
- Report any facilities issues that may arise
- Ensure all vacant units are in a ready to show/occupancy condition at all times
- General administration including filing, photocopying, ordering stationary
- Main reception duties, including ‘meeting and greeting’ the clients and their visitors
- Manage meeting room bookings (where applicable) for internal and external clients;
- Hold Walk in tours
- Liaise with PR agency and Sales & Marketing Director about any ‘good news’ stories or advertising opportunities for the centre / clients.
Key knowledge and attributes
- Have you held an office manager or Senior Administration role
- Do you have experience in dealing with stakeholders and have excellent communication skills
- Proven working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Be a team player but also work under your own initiative
- To be proactive.
If you would like to be considered for this role please give Helen a quick call on or email