- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Welwyn Garden City
THIS ROLE WILL BE BASED IN THAILAND FOR 6 WEEKS, THEN UK FOR 2 WEEKS, AND WILL CONTINUE ON THIS ROTATION FOR THE DURATION OF THE CONTRACT. THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE SO PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE AMENABLE TO THIS.
The Change Manager role sits within the Change, Communications and Training team, reporting to the Programme Director of the Global Finance Transformation Programme.
The Change Manager will lead the change activities supporting the roll out of multiple organisational and IT system projects, across this global organisation.
The Change Manager will:
- Apply the Programme approach to define the Change and stakeholder approach for all the Finance Transformation Programme projects.
- Lead the Change Impact Assessment, and development of appropriate change action plans, for each Project / area.
- Proactively support Project and Regional leads in the delivery of local change activities, as required.
- Collaborate with the Change, Communications and Training team to build the Business Readiness measures and tracking mechanisms.
- Build the capability of local support e.g. Super Users, through structured training and preparation activities.
- Build high quality materials e.g. briefing decks, and deliver briefing events to stakeholders.
- Provide coaching and advice to colleagues who delivery change activities locally.
- Maintain a view of Change activity across the Programme to ensure shared resources and activities are effectively managed.
- Collaborate with, and support, the Communications and Learning leads in building and enhancing the capability of Colleagues in the business to support the change process.
- Raise risks or issues through the Programme risk management process.
- ms project