- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £33,500.00 - £40,298.00 gross per year
Charge Nurse - Mental Health Acute Unit
Job Title: Charge Nurse
Service Type: Medium/Low Secure/ Acute ward / BPD Unit
Location: Hassocks, West Sussex
Salary: £35,000 - £40,298 p/a (£17.94 - £20.66p/h) - negotiable depending on experience + benefits
Hours: Flexible - can accommodate part time or full time hours as little as 1 shift per week
Shifts: Days / Nights / Mixed shifts available - state your preference
Contract Type: Permanent
Further Details: located in beautiful West Sussex this role offers the opportunity to gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, PICU Services and Acute care.
With a CQC rating of GOOD across all 5 Key Lines of Enquiry, you would be working in a forward thinking hospital supporting patients recovery alongside a highly skilled and dedicated Multi-Disciplinary Team. On offer is a comprehensive orientation and training programme to equip you will the knowledge and skills required to provide patients with the highest quality of care.
With on site parking, meals provided whilst working, free use of the onsite gym and easy access to vibrant Brighton and London.
As a Charge Nurse you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals making an effective contribution to providing high quality care to our patients.
Shifts : The Service can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they can consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is Apply or Apply. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Some of the benefits we offer Qualified Nurses are:
- Free car parking and Free meals whilst on duty
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Sign on bonus - may be applicable
- £1000 on joining
- £1000 after 6m probation
- £1000 after 1 year service
- £1000 after 2 years' service
- £1000 after 3 years' service
- Total = £5000 over 3 years
- £1,500 e-voucher code for The Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
You must be a fully registered and experienced RMN/RNLD/RNMH with a valid NMC PIN and experience working in a forensic secure setting to apply for this role.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on ApplyOR send your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.