- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
We are offering this fantastic new opportunity to represent a leading UK charity on a flexible self-employed basis.
We are Working for Wildlife. For over 20 years we have been providing first class service and results to our clients who include WWF, the Woodland Trust, Greenpeace and Plantlife - and we're now looking to expand our team!
You will be working locally at pre-booked venues and events, inspiring others to join and stand up for wildlife and nature.
- No start-up fees; we supply all necessary information and materials.
- You will receive an unrivalled commission-based pay.
- A dedicated Team Leader and Events Coordinator will ensure you have all the ongoing support you require.
- Flexibility; you determine the days and hours that you do.
- You will be contributing to a leading conservation/wildlife charity, helping to make the world a healthier and more enjoyable place to live for all.
- Successful new starters will be shortlisted for attendance at major events in locations such as ExCel, Olympia, Event City, and the NEC.
- Attending at the times that you've chosen, at locations pre-booked by our team.
- Setting up an eye-catching display.
- Through interacting with members of the public, you will be raising funds via committed giving (Direct Debit).
- As the 'face' of the charity, you will be engaging, passionate and knowledgeable when discussing ongoing projects and objectives.
- Driving license and access to a vehicle.
- 18+ years of age.
- The ability to transport and erect relevant lightweight charity materials.
- An outgoing and confident personality.
- The capability to thrive on a self-employed basis.
Sales experience is preferable but not a requirement. If you feel that this is an opportunity that suits you, please do get in touch.