- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our Client, a Chartered Surveyors practice who have been providing quality surveying services for over 40 years, now seek a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team based between London and Kent. Our client specialise in insurance reinstatement, dealing with the re-building and refurbishment of properties which have been damaged by flood and fire etc.
The day-to- day work of the Chartered Building Surveyor will involve being involved with the project from initial safety, demolition or strip out all the way through to specification, tender, project management to completion and handover. Due to the work this position involves, this role is also suited to a Chartered Structural Engineer.
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Overview
- Attend meetings and liaise with loss adjusters, assessors and clients
- Prepare tender reports and recommendations to clients
- Contract administration
- Inspect property and draft schedules of works, specifications or reports
- Finalise specification and obtain instructions to tender
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Requirements
- Chartered status (MRICS or MCIOB)
- At least 10 years PQE
- Insurance related experience preferable but not essential
- Project and professional experience in construction and building surveying
- Full UK driving license and ability to travel frequently within the UK when required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Chartered Building Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Generous bonus scheme (could earn up to £25k a year)
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 after each year of service
- Government pension
- Company car
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
- ms project