- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Chartered Building Surveyor
Salary- Competitive + Benefits
Property & Construction Consultancy are looking for a skilled Chartered Building Surveyor to join their lively Newport office as part of their Property Management team. Working with a variety of clients, you will be responsible for many aspects of their buildings, such as the design, maintenance, repair, construction and refurbishment process. This opportunity is ideal for individuals who are ready to develop their skills in the industry and progress their career as part of a vibrant team.
The Role of a Chartered Building Surveyor
* Managing property portfolios
* Managing building projects
* Transaction administration
* Working across the commercial, educational and residential sector
* Building development
* MRICS Chartered- some post-qualified experience ideal
* Experience in a similar practice role ideal but not essential
* Strong team management skills with the ability to work well in a group environment
Why join this industry leader?
Our client are an award-winning property and construction consultancy with over 60 years’ experience delivering high quality bespoke property solutions,
The company currently employs over 500 people in multiple offices across the UK and projects delivered cover the globe. Offering a range of benefits including a competitive salary and a generous holiday package.
If you are looking to take your next step in the world of Building Surveying and are interested in being part of a vibrant and competitive team, then our clients are the perfect partners to invest in you!