- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Are you a Chartered Financial Planner looking to work with a significant, existing client bank?
Founded nearly 20 years ago, this independent, directly authorised wealth management firm has become one of the most successful Wealth Managers through organic growth and from acquisitions and developed a successful team of Financial Advisers and back office support staff.
Chartered Financial Planner opportunities
Your role as an employed Independent Financial Adviser will be to take over a significant client bank from an existing Senior IFA.
This existing client bank is already engaged with client servicing agreements in place, therefore making it a smooth transition for you.
Due to a number of clients holding considerable FuM and some needing complex financial planning, they are seeking a Chartered Financial Planner.
Support for their Financial Advisers
Using state of the art back office system and provided with paraplanning, administration and appointment making support from the head office team.
Requirements to be considered as a Financial Adviser
* You should be an experienced Financial Adviser with gravitas to build strong relationships with clients.
* You should be qualified to Chartered Financial Planner status or close to achieving this
* You should have strong empathy skills and relationship management
* Basic salary of circa £45,000 plus car allowance and bonus structure
* Average OTE £60,000 with many of their Financial Advisers earning in excess of £100,000
* Paraplanning, administration and appointment making will be provided
* Access in-house DFM services and operates a range of Multi Manager funds
* We have been influential in assisting this business with recruiting a number of Independent Financial Advisers
* Regional offices across the South of England
Southampton / South Hampshire
Call us now on (phone number removed) or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information.
No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information