- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,000.00 - £19,000.00 gross per year
Our client is a well-established and busy restaurant who specialise in traditional cuisine.
TRF Professional are recruiting an experienced Chef to join their team.
The ideal candidate must be prepared to work long hours, usually 4 days per week of 10
- 12-hour shifts.
You must be able to work well under pressure during peak business times.
Duties will include
* Preparing, cooking and presenting a range of dishes hot and cold
* Must have excellent attention to detail
* Ensure all health & safety, company policies & procedures are met
* Be able to work to tight deadlines and flexible due to the business and operational needs
* Experience in the catering sector is essential
This role involves shift work and candidates must be fully flexible.
Please apply, in confidence, to Annmarie Law at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications.
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion