- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Aramark are recruiting for a Chef Manager to join the Offshore Team on a Fixed Term basis for 6 months, providing temporary relief cover across a number of different Clients and offshore installations in the UKCS.
Reporting in to Operations Manager, duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct safety meetings with all Aramark personnel on a triply basis.
- Ensure a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the accommodation.
- Operates all standard administrative procedures as laid down in the Offshore Operating Manual (OOMs), to provide accurate timely information, adequate control and concise records for the whole unit including budget management of the food production and accommodations department.
- Plans, project manages and executes all refurbishments within the facility ensuring completion is achieved- to client satisfaction- within the agreed timescale, on budget and with an effective safety focus.
- Supervise and co-ordinates work schedule for the Domestic Maintenance Technician in consultation with the platform maintenance department.
- To co-ordinate subcontractor and vendor visits, ensuring all work is carried out in a safe manner to agreed specifications.
- To ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley within areas of his/her responsibility
- Appraise ad-hoc staff on a triply basis.
- Implement and carry out inductions for all new staff and training of personnel in all aspects of safety, hygiene and on the job training. Maintain up to date records of inductions, training and progress.
- Implement and maintain Aramark’s customer focus programme to ensure total client satisfaction, continuous quality improvement and awareness of the changing needs of our clients.
- To interact with the Offshore Client to ensure the services provided by Aramark meet the standards within the Scope of Service.
- To manage food production, services and accommodation budget on the unit.
- Responsible for all menu planning, butchery, service delivery, and is present in the galley to assist during meal service.
- Supports Heli-Admin as and when required.
- To manage all personnel under his/her direct control and chair any disciplinary, grievance or appeal hearings as required.
- To develop new business to the benefit of both Aramark and the Client.
- Perform any other tasks within his/her competence as required by Management.
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Risk Assessment
- COSHH Assessment (distance learning)
- Discipline, grievance and appeal
- Health and Safety Assessment
- Accident Investigation
- City and Guilds 706/1, 706/2 or equivalent
- Vantage training
- Dangerous Goods by Air
- VHF certificate
Key Skills Required:
- Customer focus
- Safety leadership
- Results driven
- People management/development
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Action orientated
- Computer literate
- Budget management
- Sub-contracting management
- Presentation skills
If interested, please submit CV and Cover Letter.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £275.00 /day
- Manager: 1 year (Required)
- Chef: 5 years (Required)