- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you looking for the next step on the career ladder? And a position that allows a fantastic work life balance working 4 days out of 7? Then be a part of the major success story on the Manchester food and drink scene with Refuge by Volta.
As a Chef de Partie you will be involved in the daily food preparation for our round the world inspired Menu. You will be responsible for your own section and have the opportunity to develop new menu ideas. You will play an integral part in developing our Commis Chefs skills and abilities whilst maintaining a busy section during service.
We’re looking for a Chef de Partie that has
- A passion for food with a desire to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience working in a high volume and fast paced restaurant
Perks of being a Chef de Partie at Refuge by Volta
- 39 hours per week and any over time paid. (working 4 days over 7)
- Uniform Provided
- Share of restaurant gratuities
- 28 days holiday each year pro rota, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Free meals on duty
- Access to our Exclusive IHG Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure, health and retail
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at other IHG branded hotels.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the company and our online e-learning portal
- Hotel based incentives and recognition schemes
About refuge by Volta
Originally built as the headquarters of the Refuge Assurance Company, The Principal Hotel has undergone a stunning £20million transformation, ushering in a new one-of-a-kind restaurant & bar space. As part of The Intercontinental Hotel Group, the vision is to create great British hotels, that are local at heart.
Curating the restaurant & bar are Justin Crawford and Luke Cowdrey, the award-winning team behind Didsbury-based Volta, along with Robbie Bargh’s Gorgeous Group. Together, this team have re-imagine this amazing space, to deliver modern, European, eclectic food in a relaxed, casual atmosphere
Apply for to be a Chef de Partie at Refuge by Volta and build your career with us!