- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £21,000.00 gross per year
Job Title: Chef - Private School
Location: Forgandenny, Perth - PH2 9EG
Salary: £21,000 Plus Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Are you a highly skilled Chef looking to working for a reputable business and take your Culinary career to the next level? If so we might just have the ideal role for you!
Chef Job Introduction:
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your culinary career in a vibrant educational environment. We are currently looking to recruit a talented Chef to join our busy team, producing daily fresh food from scratch for a leading Scottish Independent School situated in 153 acres of picturesque, rural Perthshire.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused Chef to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
Chef Main Responsibilities Include:
- The preparation and presentation of fresh food from scratch, ensuring the highest quality at all times
- Ensure work spaces are clean and adhere to health and safety regulations
- To assist in implementing and maintaining the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all meals and breaks at the required time, being provided to the standard of the food service offer(s) and laid down in the Service Level Agreement and to the Client’s satisfaction
- To ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention, particularly in regard to customers’ special dietary requirements: for example nut, dairy or wheat allergies
- To assist in implementing and maintaining the service for all Hospitality related activities, production service & clear down
- To attend meetings and training courses as required
- Work as a team to promote harmonious working relationships with the Sodexo team
The Ideal Chef:
- Ability to achieve and set standards and operate to performance criteria, with particular regard to hygiene
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to verbally communicate effectively with customers, clients and staff
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Literate and Numerate
- 706/2 OR NVQ2 Chef qualification, or equivalent
About the Company:
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef to join a highly reputable business that encourages career progression and offers great rates of pay and company benefits. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today!
- safety and security