- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Chef De PartieAn informal neighbourhood rendezvous on Sloane Square, inspired by the great boulevard cafes of Paris. Colbert is open from breakfast until late, seven days a week.
Why work with us as a Chef De Partie:
In addition to the benefits you’d expect from working with a professional company, we also offer:
- Incredible supplier trips in the UK and overseas to develop your food knowledge, whilst creating unforgettable memories
- Refer a Friend + Rewarding Excellence Schemes – Earn bonuses of up to £2,000!
- Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Programme – Specialist, independent advice and support
- £100 dining voucher on passing probation and 30% discounts at all Corbin & King restaurants
- Cooking classic French cuisine
- Working within a highly organised, well equipped state-of-the-art kitchen
- A average working week of 6 shifts (50 hours) + overtime available
- A genuine opportunity to progress into higher roles within Colbert and the C&K group as we open new restaurants
- Join a team of highly trained Chefs who are passionate about cooking fresh dishes from scratch, using quality ingredients
We're looking for a Chef De Partie who has:
- Proven experience as a Chef De Partie
- An interest in classical techniques and authentic fresh dishes
- Enthusiasm to succeed within a professional team
- The desire to challenge themselves in a busy kitchen
Apply for this Chef De Partie role and build a rewarding career within Corbin & King!
Salary: £26,900 per annum + overtime & benefits