- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Chef de Partie - Cirencester
To £24,000 plus tips plus overtime
• Are you a passionate Demi / Chef de Partie looking for your next challenge
• Would you like to work for a company that truly values its people?
My client has a hard working and consistent Chef de Partie who has the ambition to work in a small country house property (but part of a larger group) that currently holds a rosette.
This property with under 30 rooms is situated near Cirencester but is set just off of the beaten track. With stylishly designed rooms and an elegant garden this property has become well known for attracting both tourists and small weddings and events.
Although the property may not be as large as some hotels they do manage to cater for a high number of visitors notably on weekends for their superb Sunday lunches.
As the Chef de Partie you will have the opportunity to be developed in every section of the kitchen.
Who should apply for this AMAZING opportunity?
• Ideally a demi / commis chef who has worked in a busy hotel that caters for breakfast, lunch, afternoon, room service and dinner.
• Experience of cooking with fresh ingredients
• A hardworking and clean Chef de Partie who is keen to work on, and be responsible for multiple sections.
• Some form of formal chef training and or, qualifications
The Good Bits:
• Working under a Head Chef keen to develop chefs
• A salary of up to £24,000
• Tips of around £100-£150 / month
• Overtime paid
• Free parking
• Live in available at £49/week
If you believe you have the drive and ambition to tackle this role and you are a professional chef looking for a rewarding experience within a thriving property – DON’T DELAY APPLY NOW!!
PLEASE NOTE: All candidates with eligibility to work in the UK will be informed by email whether their application has been successful or not.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Chef de Partie