- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,500.00 gross per year
Stravaigin has been at the forefront of the Glasgow food scene for almost 25 years. We focus on a ‘Think Global, Eat Local’ ethos where we create vibrant and exotic dishes from around the globe using the freshest, locally sourced Scottish produce.
The ideal Chef de Partie will have a minimum of two years’ experience preferably gained within a similar style restaurant using fresh quality produce.
Responsibilities are varied day to day and include:
- Take responsibility for the section you are assigned and ensure that you prepare and cook all dishes to the highest standard
- Be a proactive member of the team and work positively with the front of house teams
- Follow all health safety and hygiene procedures
- Being involved in the menu planning, taking onboard seasonality and sustainability of ingredients
The successful applicant will ideally possess:
- A minimum of two years previous experience in a similar style operation with the emphasis on quality and innovative dishes
- A genuine passion for food along with a keen eye for detail and presentation
- You will thrive working in a fast paced, fun environment and be able to work well under pressure
What we can offer you:
- Intercompany discounts
- Generous staff meal allowance while on shift
- Equal share of tips
- Ongoing training and development to help further your career - ability to earn more
- Paid breaks
- Closed Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Staff beers after work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and fun environment where the team are dedicated to delivering exceptional food and standards of service.
At Stravaigin we value all our staff. This is a great place to work, our teams are close knit and we work together to always go the extra mile for our staff and customers.
Rate of pay: £24,500 per annum
- stock control