- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Chef de Partie
The Spread Eagle,
Tube: Camden Town
Overground: Camden Road
The Spread Eagle is a beautiful little pub nestled just moments away form the hustle and bustle of Camden Town. A real cosy pub with some wonderful private spaces upstairs, you can be sure a warm welcome awaits from a fun, friendly and dedicated team. From a craft beer selection to the mouth watering Sunday Roasts The Spread Eagle is certainly a pub for all, where locals and tourists soak up the true spirit of Camden.
Our offer to a Chef de Partie
- Up to £10per hour
- 28 Days holiday per year
- Average working hours 35-45hours
- 20% Discount in all Young’s and Geronimo pubs and hotels.
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programs and Chef Academy.
What we look for in a Chef de Partie;
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time.
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor.
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills.
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials.
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both General Practitioner and labour.
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams.
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”