- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Chemistry Teachers Required
Hertfordshire – Ware
Starting at September 2020
Are you available in September 2020?
Are you an individual who is passionate about Science?
We are currently recruiting for Chemistry Teachers for a great school within the Hertfordshire – Ware area.
About the school:
The school believes that each child has a unique combination of talents to be developed for the good of all and it is their role as teachers to make sure that they provide as many areas for their students to shine in as possible. The extra-curricular is not optional at the school and they provide lots of opportunities with both day and boarding students supported by an excellent pastoral system that monitors and supports each student’s progress in all areas of the school. An all-round education, however, must not be used as an excuse for mediocrity: they want their children to excel, but whether they do so in one area or several, this quest for excellence must never compromise the development of the whole person.
The school is a big school with beautiful traditional features. With over 400 acres of land around the school it has plenty of stunning views surrounding it. The school is a 15 minute drive from a train station and has a bus stop a 10 minute walk away.
About the job:
The school are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher to join their high achieving and experienced Science Department. The Department is part of the large and very supportive Science Faculty. The school prides itself in identifying talent and developing its staff.
The successful applicant will be required to teach up to KS5.
* Has a love for their subject and have excellent academic qualifications and lots of subject knowledge.
* Aligned with their educational vision and committed to a knowledge-led curriculum, with high ambitions for pupil achievement.
* Able to combine academic strictness and achievement with enjoyment of the subject.
* Equipped to deliver strong classroom management.
* Someone who has invested in their own and departments development and has the capacity to develop excellence in others.
* A good communicator
* Outstanding planning and organisational skills and the ability to unify and motivate a team.
* Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
* Committed to wider school life and be willing to engage in a range of extra-curricular activities.
* Experience working in Physics, Biology, Chemistry
* DBS on update service
* Qualified to at least degree level in the subject being taught
* Qualified to teach in the UK
If you feel you would obtain job satisfaction from this post then we would like to hear from you
About the company