- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £150,000.00 - £200,000.00 gross per year
- Health leadership across the organisation.
- Interface with key stakeholders to deliver best practice occupational health services across the business.
- Develop health strategy for the Company within UK, including wellbeing initiatives.
- Ratification and review of all ill health retirement recommendations.
- Regular process audit of the service at all sites.
- GMC registration, and on the GMC's specialist register (Occupational Medicine).
- Possession of MFOM (Member of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine) or FFOM (Fellow of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine).
- Demonstrable leadership experience.
- Prior experience managing a team.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Prior experience in the manufacturing sector is highly desirable.