- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £85,000.00 - £92,000.00 gross per year
Robertson Bell Finance are recruiting for a growing and exciting organisation within the education sector. An opportunity has arisen for an exceptional and ambitious Director of Corporate Services to support the Finance, Human Resources and IT teams through a period of change.
This challenging role will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer while supporting the wider organisation with responsibility for overseeing all aspects of Finance. The Director of Corporate Services will lead all financial activities of the business, including taking the lead on all budgeting, forecasting and planning and compliance with statutory requirements. A key part to role will be to prepare Board reports and agenda and attend Board meetings for the Trust and its subsidiaries while advising the Trustees on financial and governance issues.
- Responsible for leading, developing and delivering the information, business intelligence and financial strategies
- The role will play a big part in the development and implementation of the strategy plans as well as improving processes and procedures
- Provide strategic leadership and direction across corporate services, while implementing a risk management process
- Develop, implement and monitor the financial strategy for the organisation in line with the strategic plan as well as plan, monitor and control the annual budgets and ensure they are balanced each year
The successful candidate will enjoy a highly varied workload, not only leading the finance function for the organisation. You will be a fully qualified ACA/CCAB finance professional, who is driven and well organised, with a proven track record of leading teams and delivering high quality statutory and management accounting services for group companies. Experience of working within an education setting with transforming a finance division will be advantageous but not essential. The role requires the individual to lead change management and who will support and motivate colleagues to be as efficient as possible with their budget, operations and team to drive high performance. Outstanding communication skills, powerful credentials in building trusting relationships with senior stakeholders (up to Board level) and influence them with professional credibility and personal impact are essential.
- Finance director
- chief operating officer
- director of corporate services
- human resources