- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Children’s Residential Team Leader, Preston
We are looking for an enthusiastic Children’s Residential Team Leader living close to the Preston area in Lancashire to join a highly rated residential and education care provider for children with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD). This role will be based closed to the Garstang area.
Do you have experience working with children in a residential setting and are you ready for the next step in your career? Maybe you already have leadership experience and you want something new? If so, read on, this could be perfect for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly special service. As their Team Leader, you will be working in a 6-bedded home. They ensure that all the young people they support have the same opportunities as other children and they provide positive experiences and a creative curriculum so that every child can be the best they can be and achieve all their dreams. There are endless opportunities in this role too, each of the managers has progressed to senior roles through the company, so with hard work and dedication you could follow in their footsteps.
* £21,629 per annum;
* Full-time hours, working on a 2-week rota;
* Will include 1 sleep per week paid at £78.30;
* Brilliant training package;
* Training and support towards further qualifications, so this could be the first step towards the rewarding career you are looking for.
What qualifications experience are required?
* You will hold Level 3 in Residential Childcare or Children Young People Workforce;
* You will have worked in residential care for children for a minimum of 2-years;
* It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle;
* It is also essential that you are over the age of 21 due to the nature of the role.
If you could you help a young person have a positive future no matter what the barrier, then this could be what you are looking for.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
This role is commutable from Preston, Garstang, Lancaster, Blackpool and surrounding areas
Role: Childrens Residential Team Leader
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Preston, Lancashire,
Apply for this job now.