- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You will be responsible for delivering parcels on a dedicated route this must be done quickly and efficiently, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service. You will be required to manage your own time effectively. Being flexibly with days and hours to help meet demands will also be a benefit.
- Salary – £11.75 ph – £12.75ph
- Hours – You will be required to work mornings between 8.00am – 11am until 4 pm – 7pm. You will be guaranteed 40 hours work a week.
- Days: The role is any 5 days from 7 (Monday – Sunday) (Sundays are paid at £1ph extra)
- Overtime: There is an opportunity to work overtime which is paid at £1ph extra.
- You will be working from a local delivery office within the area you have applied for. Requirements:
- Full UK driving licence, with no more than six points.
- Upbeat and self-motivated.
- Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Resilience and flexibility. Please click apply. Alternatively please contact Jessica Lindsell @ Darren Bell Recruitment. firstname.lastname@example.org
- customer service