- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career. Our business
The EM Credit Markets franchise is a leading market maker in Emerging Markets credit derivatives, sovereign, and corporate bonds. J.P. Morgan provides financial assets and liquidity for banks, insurance companies, finance companies, mutual funds and hedge funds. Traders, salespeople and research analysts work collectively to generate ideas and make secondary markets in high grade/high yield bonds/CDS, distressed bonds, trade claims, indices, exotics, and illiquid credits. Opportunity
The opportunity is to join the London EM Credit Trading Desk.
- Market Making in Sovereign, Quasi-Sovereign and Corporate bonds and CDS.
On-going monitoring /risk management of existing trade inventory (Cash & CDS)
- Book running/risk management solutions
- Engage salespeople and/or client to provide axes, market colour, etc. Experience required:
- Credit trading experience required
- In-depth knowledge of the emerging markets space
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Bachelors or equivalent in an analytical subject, i.e. Maths, Economics, etc. This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P.Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.