- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CIB - Global Payments Strategy - EMEA Business Analyst & Reporting Manager - Vice President - Bournemouth CIB - Global Payments Strategy - EMEA Business Analyst & Reporting Manager - Vice President - Bournemouth
Role Discipline: program based for CIB Wholesale Payment Operations working in daily partnership with Technology and Product partners in a project driven environment; additionally across various disciplines including Finance, Risk and Client Service.
As the EMEA Business Analyst & Reporting Manager, You will be responsible for leading and influencing Operations input and drive value by communicating business needs and driving execution throughout the project life cycle.
Why choose GPS?
- It's ground breaking, challenging and one of the most important programs within the Corporate and Investment Banking.
- It's a fantastic opportunity to influence the Payments landscape we live in.
- We want to be creative and innovative for our clients and for operations.
- There is the chance for great exposure and networking across the business.
- We want talented people to join an exciting family of business and developer professionals that is working hard to create a stronger, safer, more flexible world for the future of wholesale payments.
- Strong payment operations and product experience / knowledge.
- Working knowledge of the EMEA clearing landscape - eg2020 focus is on BACS, SEPA Instant and ISO 20022 standards.
- Experience of project disciplines an advantage, eg BusinessAnalysis, Agile, and JIRA.
- Assess, manage and escalate delivery delays; agree"path to green" responses.
- Generate standardized, informative reportingcapabilities for the team, local stakeholders and senior management.
- Track record to drive and influence projectdelivery.
- Strong MS skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Can inspire and lead virtual teams and projectgroups to multi task and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Sees the big picture (the clients' goals).
- Excellent communicator; helps clients and teammatesmake good decisions.
- Works collaboratively with team members and cross functionalgroups.
- Self-managing; able to work on small teams andacross the larger program.
- Wants to be creative, innovative and forwardthinking.
- Flexible and resilient.
- Global and regional networking opportunities.
- Experience of new and developing TransactionBanking payment products.
- Drive your career in a critical programenvironment.
- Coaching and support from the whole team.
The role is aligned to a strategic program & providesa strong platform for a career, whether in operations, projects or otherpartner roles.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leaderacross banking, markets and investor services. The world's most importantcorporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business inmore than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategicadvice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets aroundthe world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and ahighly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase& Co. is an EqualOpportunity Employer.
- ms project