- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CIB Operations – CASS Governance and Oversight – CASS Automation (Transformations) - Associate – Bournemouth
J.P. Morgan is a globalleader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most importantcorporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Department Descr iption: J.P. Morgan's Corporate& Investment Bank (CIB) is global leader across banking, markets andinvestor services. The world's most important corporations, governments andinstitutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With$18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, theCorporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital,manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Job description: The role is for a Business Analyst with ProjectManagement skills to define and oversee the implementation of technology andsystematic solutions that deliver monitoring & control, reporting & MISthat meet the firms Regulatory requirements. The successful candidate will workclosely with Operations and Technology teams across the globe to understand andmap processes impacting Client Asset protection and help identify areas ofimprovement. The output will then be used to drive technological andoperational changes - defining requirements, overseeing delivery, front to backtest management and stakeholder management through to and beyond delivery.
Summary ofResponsibilities: Working with the Client Asset Oversight and Safeguardingof Client Asset Officers and the central CASS/SGCA team, you will ensure thatthe respective Operations and Business units have the necessary process andcontrols in place for client asset protection across Europe and UK.
- Drive the transformations program within the CIB UK CASS &European SGCA Team
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements for transformations
- Coordinating developments with Technology and ensure projectdeliveries remain on target
- Build deliveries on JPM approved tools such as Xceptor and Alteryx
- Co-ordinate UAT and Production testing, identifying solutions toremediate defects
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Technology partners
- Produce and deliver reporting for management, stakeholders andsponsors
- Identify and manage resolution of risks and issues, escalatingwhere appropriate
Driving forward best in class practises for businessanalysis within an agile environment
- Business analysis and problem solving skills
- Project Management and organisation skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio)
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on controls and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as in a wider team, influencing where necessary
- Aptitude for relationship building
- Understanding of system development lifecycles, testing and experience of working with different Project Management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile) desirable.
- Able to demonstrate working in a control focused environment
- Demonstrated leadership and ability over process and controls, both over established and required enhancements
- Attested track record of working to deadlines, with accountability and responsibility for independent workload
Happy to talk flexible working.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.
- ms project