- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CIB Operations (Collateral Services) Project Manager / Tester, BournemouthJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Collateral Services support internal & external clients (predominantly Banks & Broker Dealers) in managing their margin obligations/exposures. Primary product support falls into 3 categories: Collateral Management (CM), Triparty (Tri) & Margin Control. Primary functions span three global teams; 1) Core Operations own day to day processes, (2) Middle Office have ownership of overall operational client satisfaction, (3) Collateral Change deliver solutions to support Core Operations processing.
- J.P. Morgan manages in excess of $400Bn of collateral balances and processes 20M transactions each year
- More than 200 collateral clients globally, with 6,400 CSAs for over 100 third-party buy side clients. Collateral relationships with all major banks and brokers globally
- Provides tri-party support in excess of 20 markets
Bournemouth. Over 4,000 employees work at the Bournemouth Corporate Center. We take immense pride in our work and in helping our community. We're proud to leverage the local workforce and engage closely with local schools and charities. Our campus is set in 13 acres of grounds and includes on-site Tennis Courts and easy access to local sports facilities. We have good transport links including our commuter bus service. The site is currently benefitting from massive investment, redeveloping the office space into a High Performance Workspace and adding exciting new offerings to our communal spaces. We have 2 restaurants on site offering a wide range of healthy options. The staff are able to join in a wide range of groups from yoga to language classes, to groups supporting the diverse range of cultures represented here.
An Associate opportunity has arisen for a project manager within the Collateral Change team. Working alongside partners in Technology, Product and Operations, the individual will be responsible for the end to end management and implementation of strategic solutions and process improvement initiatives to support Operations, the Business and our Clients.
- Ownership and delivery of individual projects from inception through to execution
- Analysis of data and processes
- Partnering with Technology, Product, Operations and utility groups to meet project objectives
- Plan and coordinate testing of new applications and processes including creation of test plans/scripts, supporting and/or conducting test execution and working with Technology to resolve issues
- Establish and maintain regular project reporting. Timely escalation of issues, identify and drive remedial action
- Lead project working group meetings with Operations, Technology and other key stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate policy and procedural documentation is in place.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Flexible approach to working hours (weekend work to support system releases will be required)
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Presentation skills
- Prior Project Management experience is essential
- Operations and/or Technology background
- Knowledge of Collateral Services products
- SWIFT messaging knowledge
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
- ms project