- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CIB Operations - Network Service Delivery Business Analyst - Associate - London JP Morgan Introduction:
Global Market Infrastructures ("GMI") Team is responsible for the selection and management of the network of agent banks used by the firm. In this role, the group covers the purchasing and maintenance of securities services (custody and clearing) and cash services (payments and other foreign currency services) for LOBs firm-wide. The group also maintains third party oversight of financial market infrastructures relationships in which J.P. Morgan is a direct participant, such as central counterparties, central securities depositories and payment systems. Currently, that network spans nearly 200 financial market infrastructures and over 400 agent banks, including sub-custodians, nostro account relationships, and cash agent/partner banks in over 100 markets. The team works closely with these entities and regulatory authorities in each country to identify market practices, tax rules & strategies, and rules associated with foreign investment.
GMI has regional presence in Bournemouth, Copenhagen, Hong Kong, London, New York, Paris, Singapore and Tokyo. J.P. Morgan's regional approach allows the firm to provide 24 x 7 coverage of our network and to respond to client queries quickly with the most current in-depth market knowledge.
GMI is part of the Corporate & Investment Bank Chief Administrative Office. As a firm-wide function, GMI is comprised of over 130 team members, supporting multiple LOBs including Corporate & Investment Bank (i.e. TS, IS, Markets), Commercial Bank, and Asset Management. GMI provides a global focus for the firm in order to leverage buying power worldwide, developing in- and out-sourcing initiatives, and management of the associated risks.
Vertical: Inventory Management - Network Service Delivery
Role: Business Analyst
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analysis and clear articulation to wider team including primarily technology, GMI Market managers, and quality assurance groups.
- Develop and communicates solutions for GMI by effectively gathering, compiling and reviewing information and data, evaluating existing systems and procedures, identifying alternate courses of actions, development of tools and/or improvements.
- Create reporting and interpret results and convey in a concise, straight-forward, and professional manner for all levels of operational staff from supervisors to senior level management.
- Articulates issues and risks to management via various Project management tools like RAID, Scorecards, etc
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain reporting (regular production and ad-hoc) that enables data driven business decisions.
- Partner with Technology and GMI process owners to implement new data sources and ensure consistent definitions are used in reporting and analytics
- Support Inventory Management metrics reporting process and process improvement initiatives
- Execute various data integrity checks on source data used in monthly and quarterly reports via reconciliations.
- Proactively communicate reporting modifications and process changes to GMI teams based on senior management requests and personal observations.
- Ensure key trends, issues and watch items are brought forward from the metrics into management summaries clearly.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- CIB and/or Business Analyst experience preferred.
- Experience in business process analysis, documenting gaps and process standardizations
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Experienced "Change Agent" with proven ability to clearly communicate GMI's Inventory Management and influence its adoption
- Experience in the effective presentation / visualization of data and analytics.
- Experience using visualization tools (QlikView, Tableau etc.) a plus
- Strong virtual team and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills - comfort interacting with and presenting to senior leaders.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and matrix environment to build consensus
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to a tight deadline
- Experience identifying strategic improvements and delivering measurable change
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
- ms project