- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
CIB - Product Development Onboarding- Vice PresidentThe EMEA Product Development On-Boarding team based in Edinburgh will primarily service all new client On-Boarding across EMEA as it relates to the Fund Accounting product. In Addition the team will also coordinate and execute the transfer of existing clients.
We have an opportunity for a Vice President to join the team working on the on-boarding and transfer of clients as they relate to both the operating model and deliverables from fund accounting. The team is comprised of specialised individuals with knowledge and expertise in understanding, managing and delivering the fund accounting product to our clients and internal business partners.
- Understand and articulate the impact of assigned on-boarding or new product development requests and, through the development of functional specifications (where required), work closely with our partners on both technology and operations to execute the on-boarding
- Build and maintain close working relationship with each business partner (e.g. Operations)
- Ongoing support in all assigned phases of the product development activity (on-boarding or new product / change) through design, testing and implementation
- Define and document requirements e.g. define inbound and/or outbound data required
- Work with the SME / business partner to develop test strategy, document test plans, test scripts and test data, ensuring adequate testing of business requirements and operating
- Actively pursue the resolution of business issues identified during testing
- Work within the team to co-ordinate project efforts and delivery plans
- Deliver any necessary training programs
- Work with Senior Manager to identify and manage project risks
- Manage staff via 1:1's and formal appraisal process, agreeing and monitoring objectives
- Detailed knowledge of fund accounting and / or financial reporting
- Detailed knowledge of business processes and the operating model as it relates
- Detailed knowledge of CIB products which utilise or interact with fund accounting would be
- Knowledge of a Project Life cycle, project governance, project control, best practices.
- Proven ability in business analytical skills and process re-engineering
- Proven networking ability across the organisation.
- Able to lead a team & has the ability to multi-task and self-prioritise
- Clear, concise oral & written communication skills
- Attention to detail, results oriented and delivery focused.
- Desktop tools (excel, power-point, MS Project)
- Influencing, negotiation & conflict management skills
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme .
- ms project