- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Your new company
One of the best known and highest regarded consultancies based in Glasgow City Centre. They are looking to increase their Civil Engineering team due to a consistent increase in workload in recent times. This UK wide organisation work on infrastructure projects, up to a value of £250 million, within a vast variety of sectors throughout the UK.
Your new role
Your new role as a Senior Civil Engineer will be tailored to your experience. You will use your technical experience to design new Infrastructure Roads and Drainage systems using MX, Civil 3D, WinDes, PDS AutoCAD etc on a variety of interesting projects. If you were to take on this new role, you will be meeting clients, doing detailed designs, tender reviews and supervising/mentoring junior members of the team. You will be part of a successful, relaxed work environment where in time you can lead your own team. You can go down the more technical route or a managerial route depending on your preference.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least a HND in Civil Engineering or Similar
- Strong technical knowledge, including use of industry standard road/drainage design software and sound knowledge of current design standards
- Ability to form constructive, lasting relationships with clients and professional partners
- Ability to work alongside an experienced team of professionals
- High standards of written and oral communication
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary of £35000 - £45000 plus excellent benefits package. You will get the opportunity to work alongside an excellent team of professionals. You will have the opportunity to take up employment in a position that will offer you great scope for progression which could result in you leading the Glasgow Civil team within a relatively short period of time.
About the company