- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE) + excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Civil Engineer to join a well-established Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy. As the Civil Engineer you will be working on a diverse range of high quality projects throughout the UK, across sectors including retail, education, commercial, residential and transportation.
* Responsible for delivering strategic and detailed civil engineering design.
* Undertaking scheme development, preliminary and detail designs and project co-ordination.
* Provide support for briefing, consultation, tendering, design and management processes for construction projects.
* Undertake investigations and inspections to develop solutions to client issues.
* Prepare and coordinate Civil designs, technical reports, presentations, specifications and contractual documentations.
* Managing multiple projects simultaneously; to develop verify and review project concepts.
* Preparation of drainage strategies on greenfield and brownfield sites.
Knowledge, Skills Experience:
* Experience in the water/drainage industry including the preparation of SUDS schemes and SAB applications.
* BEng or similar technical qualification/experience.
* Experience of the Civil and Structural engineering sectors
* Excellent design skills utilising Autodesk Civil3D or equivalent.
* £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
* Excellent benefits package including Health Care
* 23 Days Holiday exclusive of Bank Holidays
* Additional benefits
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Lauren Byrne on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to her at (url removed)
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent and contract vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants
Role: Civil Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cardiff, South Glamorgan,
Apply for this job now.
- ms project