- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
KN Circet are an international group of companies employing over 3,500 employees and has been in operation since 1975 - We are providers in the Telecommunications, Civil Engineering, Rail, Electricity, Energy and Power Service sectors across Ireland, the UK and Internationally.
KN Circet are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions in a safe manner that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations by not losing sight of their changing requirements.
We are looking for an experienced Claims Coordinator to compliment the existing team in our East Kilbride offices. As Claims Coordinator, you will be responsible for the handling and processing of all Openreach and third-party damage claims.
The role of Claims Coordinator is demanding requires a high level of accuracy and investigation skills. This would suit a candidate who already has vast knowledge of the utilities and telecoms industry and can therefore adapt to a new position and add immediate value while learning the role.
Key Duties of Claims Coordinator:
- Acknowledge and investigate all damage or third-party claims to conclusion.
- Maintain all correspondence and updates to claimants and client.
- Ensure all claims are dealt with within strict SLA timelines.
- Liaise with associated departments who have an invested interest, to seek additional evidence, update regarding progress of claim and payment of costs.
- Maintain quality of service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Performing mass troubleshooting and list evaluation within the customer service function ensuring that questions and issues are directed to the correct department and monitored until satisfactory resolution has been gained.
- Maintaining the department files
- Perform Administrative duties to the specified standard and within the time frame required.
- Researching information for written correspondence.
Key skills and experience as Claims Coordinator:
- Minimum one-year experience within a utilities and telecommunications environment.
- Strong investigation skills.
- The ability to decipher and understand job packs regardless of contract.
- Strong IT skills inclusive of MS Office, internal and third-party systems
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask while adapting to changing priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet targets and deadlines.
- Experience of working in a high-pressured dynamic environment.
- Must be flexible to participate in other duties as required.
- Excellent client liaison skills.
If you feel you have the right credentials for the role of Claims Coordinator and are looking for an exciting new challenge with an established company who offer market leading training and career progression opportunities, please send a copy of your CV for the attention of James Darby.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for the role of Claims Coordinator and only candidates who meet the required minimum criteria will be contacted in relation to their application.
Personal information which is supplied during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within KN Circet.
KN Circet have a commitment to sourcing candidates directly through our internal Recruitment Specialist and as such we do not accept speculative and unsolicited CV’s from agencies. KN Circet work with a defined list of preferred suppliers (PSL) who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles. In line with our agreed PSL, KN Circet will only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of our recruitment team.
KN Circet do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CV’s are submitted by any means other than through our agreed recruitment process. Where a recruitment agency submits a speculative or unsolicited CV, KN Circet reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fees. Submission of any unsolicited CV’s and proposals to KN Circet will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this policy.
- customer service