- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Primary focus is to provide claims handling support to the Ipswich based binder team Alternative Distribution Operation (ADO). Handling assigned clients ensuring the appropriate level of service is provided to all Clients within their area of responsibility. Responsible for individual account claims review and bordereaux processing. Dealing with assigned client / underwriter / Xchanging queries. Has an understanding of Client service requirements from placement of a binder through to processing bordereaux and settlement of claims. You will also work closely with the ADO claims lead (advocate) who will provide support and training, as required.The Role
The role will operate within the Willis Global Servicing Hubs.
Client Relationship Management
- Analyse technical claims documentation / bordereaux received from assigned clients ensuring compliance with contractual conditions. Assist with assigned client queries as required.
- Check / Process claims bordereaux for assigned clients. Request SPOE check where required. Process data as required for client / underwriter statistics.
- Acts as a claims point of contact to client, broker, local overseas offices, underwriters and management for assigned accounts.
- Manage and resolve queries from assigned clients, coverholders, underwriters, TPA’s.
- Receive and manage assigned clients cash calls instructions in a timely fashion to agree with the market.
- Work closely with broking team to ensure they are kept appraised of issues and developing situations are escalated as necessary.
- Monitoring of contract or program experience for assigned Clients, being aware of any anomalies and escalating any concerns to the Account Executive as appropriate.
- Coordinates with all internal stakeholders relative to the client portfolio and works closely with the Account Executive.
- Is aware of unpaid items and status of collection for regular update and discussion with Clients and ensures problems are escalated to management.
- Adheres to standard internal processes, policies and procedures, and other external regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with legal requirements, industry regulations, organisational policies and Willis Re best practice and professional codes.
- Coordinates regular engagements to ensure Client satisfaction and to gain an understanding of assigned Clients business and operating environment.
- Undertake travel as required to assigned Clients, Reinsurers and/or other Willis offices (London) and attend relevant meetings, ensure meeting notes and follow up actions are completed.
- Technical knowledge of (Re) Insurance business and all servicing functions essential pertinent to clients.
- Ensure internal, client and market correspondence is stored in e-filing and necessary documents attached to eclipse.
- Works proactively with peer group and team members to share knowledge to achieve the best results for the clients.
- In conjunction with the Client Service Manager, motivate and develop the skills and competencies in line with Willis HR policies and procedures, ensure any team skills and knowledge gaps are met with appropriate training to fulfil the requirements of the business and providing input to performance reviews and objective setting.
- Educated to A level standard or relevant industry experience as a minimum according to the role
- Binder / Delegated authority claims experience an advantage
- Understanding and use of Lloyds V5 documents
- Holds all regulatory licenses, permissions and technical or other requirements applicable under UK legislation and FCA rules and guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer