- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Facilities by ADF have an exciting opportunity for Class 2 Drivers – TV and Film Locations to join their growing team.
Job Title: Class 2 Driver
Location: Based on location with meals and sleeping facilities provided
Salary: £123 per 12 hour shift
Facilities by ADF provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features.
We are currently recruiting for Technical Truck Drivers (camera, grips etc.) to join our teams based on locations throughout the UK.
Class 2 Driver – The Role:
As a Tech Driver with ADF you are responsible for the safe carrying of sensitive and often expensive equipment. Communication with your relevant crew is key and you are likely to be asked to assist them with the setting up of equipment on set and take things to them as required. You will be expected to unload certain items of equipment prior to your crew arriving on set and be required to reload and secure at the end of the day. As part of our facilities crew you will also be expected to assist in the maintenance and cleaning of our facilities on site.
Class 2 Driver – Essential Requirements:
- Have a full UK Class 2 driving Licence (or equivalent) with 6 or less points
- Current DQC and Driver Digi-Card
- Professional and positive attitude
- Flexibility (shifts vary in line with filming/wrap times)
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Fluent in English
- Experience in the industry although desirable, is not essential as training will be provided.
Class 2 Driver – Benefits:
- Based on location with meals and sleeping facilities provided
- Rates - £123 per 12 hour shift
- Overtime and extra shifts available (in line with drivers regs.)
To submit your CV for this excellent opportunity, press ‘apply’ today!
Please Note - Productions can run from weeks to months so willingness to be based away from home for long periods essential, there is of course opportunity to leave location on scheduled days off.
- HGV Driving