- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
Classic Car Technician (Ferrari, Lamborghini)
£Salary Negotiable (best in the industry) + Dedicated Benefits + Technical Developments
An Excellent role on offer for a Classic Car technician looking to work on high end classic cars including Ferrari's and Lamborghini's and many other exclusive and prestigious marques with a company who pride themselves on providing an excellent and exclusive service.
Do you have Experience on working on Classic Cars? Do you have experience of working on classic Ferrari, Lamborghini or Mercedes cars? Are you looking to work for the industry leader in Classic car restoration & Race prep?
On offer is a technician's role with a company who pride themselves on being at the forefront of the industry for Classic car restorations and race prep.
You will have technical development and progression to senior positions within the workshop.
Salary for this position is paying very competitive rates please click to apply or call rise technical to discuss further.
This role would suit a Classic Car Technician with experience of working on prestigious marques looking for a workshop based role within a close knit team and have technical development and promotions within the workshop environment.
- Classic Car Restoration and Race Prep
- Workshop Days based role Monday to Friday
- Industry Competitive Salary dependant on Experience
- Experience servicing and / or restoring classic and modern prestige vehicles
- Able to diagnose both mechanical & electrical faults
- A passion for classic and modern cars is essential
Please Click to Apply or Call Ed Douglass at Rise Technical
- engineers and technicians